How often do you take a long hard look at your roof? Probably not very often since it's hard to see, but your roof is imperative to the health of your home. Here are some tale-tell signs it's time for a new roof.
- It looks worn. When you are pulling into the driveway do you notice that the shingles look bad, are curling, or some are missing? This is a big warning sign that you need a new roof.
- It's leaking. If you have water in your attic after a storm or signs of water damage it could mean your roof is damaged and needs to be repaired or replaced.
- It's old. Roofs unfortunately don't last forever! If your roof is more than 20 years old then it might be time to get it replaced.
- A light leak. Peak into your attic during daytime. Do you see sunlight peaking through? Some light in your attic can be normal if you have vents in your roof or soffit. Give us a call and we can check it out!
- Granules in the gutters. When you go to clean out your gutters do you spot granules from the shingles? This is a sign your shingles are ready to be replaced. (This also happens right after you get a new roof!)
If you notice your roof is displaying one or more of these warning signs - give us a call! We would LOVE to come by and give you a FREE estimate!